Friday, June 22, 2012

Dear Reader

johnny-jump-ups

Having started this blog, I now have the challenge of introducing myself and sharing my story with you.  I can't tell you everything in this public format without the comfort of anonymity, so you won't find pictures of me here.    My life path has wandered through many unsavory places and out of respect for everyone involved, including myself, all names and locations will be changed for privacy.  If you find yourself in these stories, please remember that this is only one story, from my point of view.  If you knew me then, don't make the mistake of thinking you know me now.  As for you, dear Reader, I write to you in the hopes that you are real.  If you are, you probably need this blog more than I do.  Don't give up.  True love is real.

love,
Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment